UW Global Health students: DGH faculty and staff want to collaborate with YOU! Gain first-hand experience on global health projects!
Below are current and upcoming projects from DGH researchers and staff who are looking for students to get involved! DGH will hold networking sessions between January 25 and February 5 where students can discuss project opportunities with relevant faculty/staff.
Below are global health student opportunities listed according to the date of the project networking session. Click the title to find details about the project, along with the time of the project networking session, who (DGH faculty/staff) will lead the session, and how to register.
JOIN a networking session to learn more about an opportunity:
- To attend, please register in advance. After you register, you will receive a zoom link that will give you access to each session.
- Each networking session will offer DGH students an opportunity to connect with faculty or staff to learn more about a project
- Each session will be an hour long
- Students can also email the contacts listed below to discuss potential projects or opportunities
- Once an opportunity is filled, we will indicate this on this page
The opportunities are being updated, so check back often for any changes.
For general questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.