Join us on Friday, June 10!
The 2022 DGH Graduation Celebration will honor our graduates in the following programs:
- Master of Public Health
- Global Health Metrics & Implementation Science PhD
- Pathobiology MS and PhD
We also welcome back our alumni from the classes of 2020 and 2021 who would like to attend this in-person event
- 5:00 – 6:30 p.m. Graduation Celebration (Hogness Auditorium, Health Sciences Center)
- 6:30 – 7:30 p.m. Reception (Adjacent Lobby)
- Additional details, including the program, class photos and live streaming options will be forthcoming.
- Live streaming link:
- Zoom Webinar: https://washington.zoom.us/j/91692001209
- Class of 2021 Program Booklet
- Class of 2020 Program Booklet
- If you are a 2022 graduate planning to attend this event, please fill out this form by May 10.
- If you are a 2020 or 2021 alumni planning to attend this event, please fill out this form by May 25
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: What is the Public Health Guidance for graduation?
- A: All public health guidance will be followed for this event. As the situation with COVID-19 is rapidly changing, please plan to check the UW Vaccination Policy and the UW Face Covering Policy for updates as our celebration nears. In addition, we ask that all attendees self-monitor for COVID-19 symptoms and plan to stay home if symptomatic or if instructed to isolate or quarantine by a public health professional.
Q: How do I get disability access and accommodations?
- A: The University of Washington is committed to providing access and accommodation in its services, programs, and activities. To make a request connected to a disability or health condition contact Department of Global Health, email@example.com, by May 31.
Q: Where should we park?
- A: Campus parking for all graduation events, including department events, will require a parking permit. We recommend the S-1 parking lot. To park off-campus, please plan to arrive early as parking can be difficult to find around the UW Campus. Metered street parking is available along N.E. Boat Street and Brooklyn Avenue N.E.
Graduates will be able to pre-purchase parking permits ($17) from the UW Commencement page (from May 4 – May 22). If you wish to guarantee parking in a particular lot, it is recommended that you pre-purchase a permit, since some lots may sell out. Day-of-event parking permits will cost $1 more and will require that you stop at the gates to purchase the permit.
Questions? Please contact Julie Beschta - firstname.lastname@example.org