Join us on Friday, June 11!
The 2021 DGH Graduation Celebration watch party will honor our graduates in the following programs:
- Master of Public Health
- Global Health Metrics & Implementation Science PhD
- Pathobiology MS and PhD
- Global Health Pathway (School of Medicine)
Our pre-recorded program will start at 12 p.m. (Seattle time), then we will continue the celebration with a live reception via Zoom from 1-2 p.m.
Please note that registration is required - see "RSVP" below.
A digital program booklet with graduation information will be available on this site the day of graduation.
Friday, June 11, 2021 (Seattle Pacific Daylight Time):
- 12 – 1 p.m. Virtual Graduation Celebration Watch Party
- 1 – 2 p.m. Live Reception via Zoom
- Our RSVP link is open now through June 11.
- You will receive a confirmation email from “Global Health E-Learning Program <email@example.com>” (note confirmation is not immediate). Please hold on to your confirmation email, which includes a Zoom link unique to you. If you lose it, no worries - you can always register again!
- Can't join us live for the Watch Party, or maybe just want to watch the program again? We will be sharing the Graduation Celebration YouTube link on this site on June 11.
Family and Friends
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Where do I go to watch the Virtual Graduation Celebration?
- A: After RSVP'ing, you will be emailed a Zoom link - click on the link a few minutes before the celebration start time (June 11, 12 p.m. Seattle time) to join.
Q: How do I join the live Zoom reception?
- A: After RSVP'ing, you will be emailed a Zoom link - click on the link a few minutes after the celebration end time (June 11, 1p.m. Seattle time) to join. Please note that the reception link is different than the celebration link.
Q: How can I participate during the celebration watch party and Zoom reception?
- A: During the virtual graduation celebration watch party, the "chat" feature will be open so viewers can share congratulations and other messages with other viewers. At the Zoom reception, you will be able to talk to see others via video and audio.
Q: If I am planning on attending the whole event (12-2 pm), do I need to sign into the first link from 12-1 and then sign into a second link (1-2 pm) for the Zoom reception?
- A: Yes, the first link will just be for the graduation celebration watch party. When that is over, you will need to sign into a second link for the Zoom reception after party. Participants are encouraged to use the Zoom app and are free to move around breakout rooms! If you are wondering where to find the links for the Zoom after party, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: Are there Zoom backgrounds we can use for the reception?
- A: Yes! Feel free to download and use one of the three backgrounds we created: Grad 1, Grad 2, and Grad 3.