- GLOBAL HEALTH CAREER WEEK
Taking place May 10-14, 2021, the annual Global Health Career Week
connects students of all levels to organizations, professionals, and
opportunities in the field of public health.
- COVID-19 Daily Newsletter
The UW Alliance for Pandemic Preparedness daily newsletter
provides a succinct summary of the latest scientific literature related
to the COVID-19 pandemic. Subscribe today and view our
searchable archive of past newsletters.
- DIVERSITY, EQUITY AND INCLUSION
DGH stands in solidarity with our Black community members.
Read our statement, and learn more about how the Dept. is
working toward diversity, equity and inclusion
- CHANGE THE WORLD
Donate to the Endowed Fellowship for Global Health
Excellence, Equity and Impact and broaden diversity
and excellence within the field of global health
Where We Work
Search our interactive map of faculty projects
View all news
- 2021 Global Health Career Week Lineup and Registration Information
- ‘Stay at the Table’: Dr. Anu Taranath on How to Have Sustained Dialogue About Global Health Equity
- Grace Umutesi, UW Implementation Science PhD Student, Wins Young Leader Award at CUGH
- COVID-19 In-Depth Report: Summary of Evidence Related to Travel, Hospitality and Service Industries, and COVID-19 Risk