- A Promising Future
A study led by Paul Drain, Assistant Professor,
finds that providing immediate viral load results during
clinic visits significantly improved viral suppression
and retention in care for people living with HIV
- Why Couldn’t Ebola Treatment Save This Baby?
Karin Huster, UW DGH, explains in her NY Times op-ed that while promising vaccines
are being added to our arsenal, they’re not much use if people are afraid to seek care.
Where We Work
Search our interactive map of faculty projects
View all news
- Global Health Professor Receives $828K Grant to Study HIV Exposure and TB Infection in Children
- Department of Global Health Awards 36 Students with 2019 Travel Fellowship
- Treating Ebola Patients in a War Zone: Q&A with Karin Huster, MPH 2013
- Global Health MPH Students Demonstrate Wide-Ranging Ability to Affect Community Change