- 2024 MLK Service Award
Rabi Yunusa, assistant teaching professor of Global Health
and Health Systems and Population Health, received the
2024 Martin Luther King Jr. Community Service Award
for her community-based public health work.
- Neglected Tropical Diseases
The DeWorm3 Study aims to determine the feasibility
of interrupting the transmission of parasitic worms
called soil transmitted helminths (STH).
- Heart Health Q&A
Hear from DGH faculty members Dr Chris Longenecker
and Dr Sarah Masyuko as they discuss the
Global Cardiovascular Health Program and
their heart health research in rural communities
and its connection to global health.
- DGH Snapshot
View a snapshot of what DGH has accomplished this year
in our mission to achieve sustainable, quality health worldwide
through research, education, training, and service.
- CHANGE THE WORLD
Donate to the Endowed Fellowship for Global Health
Excellence, Equity and Impact and broaden diversity
and excellence within the field of global health
Where We Work
Search our interactive map of faculty projects
View all news
- UW SPH’s Connie Celum receives the 2024 ASPPH Research Excellence Award
- Global to Local: Q&A With Drs. Longenecker and Masyuko
- MPH student Keeley Ffrench on social prescribing to improve the health impacts caused by loneliness and isolation
- Neglected Tropical Disease Day: How a DGH study is making strides towards STH elimination