- Enrolling Participants: COVID-19 Clinical Trials
Two DGH trials are now enrolling participants: one to prevent
those who have recently been around someone with COVID-19 from
getting sick, and the other to treat those diagnosed with coronavirus
to decrease infection and prevent them from going to the hospital.
- COVID-19 Daily Newsletter
The UW MetaCenter for Pandemic Preparedness and Global Health Security
has released a new daily newsletter that provides a succinct summary
of the latest scientific literature related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Subscribe today and view an archive of the most recent newsletters.
- DGH Students Honored by Husky 100
Polly Woodbury and Kristen Trivelli were honored
by the Husky 100 for their impactful work at UW,
in the local community, and around the world!
- CHANGE THE WORLD
Donate to the Endowed Fellowship for Global Health
Excellence, Equity and Impact and broaden diversity
and excellence within the field of global health
Where We Work
Search our interactive map of faculty projects
View all news
- DGH Conducts New Research on Treatments that Accelerate the Recovery of Undernourished Children
- Petition to accommodate international students amid restrictions draws 15,000 signatures (UW Daily)
- Health Sciences Common Book: "How to Be an Antiracist" by Ibram X. Kendi
- Coronavirus: Why We Need the World Health Organization (Podcast interview with Judy Wasserheit)