- Applications Now Open!
Now - December 1, 2020
PhD in Global Health: Metrics & Implementation Science
PhD in Pathobiology
Doctor of Global Health Leadership and Practice
Master of Public Health
- COVID-19 Daily Newsletter
The UW MetaCenter for Pandemic Preparedness and Global Health Security
has released a new daily newsletter that provides a succinct summary
of the latest scientific literature related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Subscribe today and view an archive of the most recent newsletters.
- DIVERSITY, EQUITY AND INCLUSION
DGH stands in solidarity with our Black community members.
Read our statement, and learn more about how the Dept. is
working toward diversity, equity and inclusion
- CHANGE THE WORLD
Donate to the Endowed Fellowship for Global Health
Excellence, Equity and Impact and broaden diversity
and excellence within the field of global health
Where We Work
Search our interactive map of faculty projects
View all news
- Undergraduate Profile: Sabrina Ebengho, Public Health-Global Health Major, Global Health option
- Bill Gates Sr., Advocate of Health Equity Around the World
- UW MetaCenter for Pandemic Preparedness Changes Name to UW Alliance for Pandemic Preparedness to Reflect an Inclusive Approach
- Julie Dombrowski named King K. Holmes Endowed Professor in STD & AIDS