Ways to Stay Connected with DGH and fellow Alumni:
The pursuit of health for all never stops.
- DGH LinkedIn Page: Follow DGH on LinkedIn to stay abreast of the department's latest news. You'll find updates on upcoming events, symposiums, and DGH's latest science community contributions.
- Employment - Looking for Global Health Jobs?
- Update your information. Help us remain connected by updating your information with us.
- Share your story – We’d love to hear your stories about your work. Have you received an award? We’d love to know! Keep connected by emailing your story or life update to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit our DGH News page to read about the department's latest news and read the latest global health news contributions from your past professors.
- View or subscribe to our DGH Events Calendar to be in the know on exciting global health lectures and seminars taking place in our community.
If you have any other questions, suggestions, or just want to reconnect don’t hesitate to reach out to the alumni initiative team at email@example.com.
Look to the UW Career Center for help with resumes, workshops, career fairs and job listings. The UW Alumni Association (UWAA) offers numerous benefits offered by UWAA. Membership costs vary on graduation year and other factors. There are many benefits to becoming a UWAA member.