Ways to Stay Connected with DGH and fellow Alumni:
- Join the UW Global Health Community Facebook Group – once for current DGH students, we’ve opened it up for you to connect with current DGH students and fellow DGH alumni. Feel free to reconnect, with fellow alumni, share opportunities (jobs, practicum, etc), and answer questions from current students.
- Employment - Looking for Global Health Jobs?
- View job listings on the UW SPH Careers page.
- Sign up for the Global Health Jobs Listserv to get updates on global health-related employment in local and global organizations and universities
- Share your story – We’d love to hear your stories about your work. Have you received an award? We’d love to know! Keep connected by emailing your story or life update to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any other questions, suggestions, or just want to reconnect don’t hesitate to reach out to the alumni initiative team at email@example.com.
Look to the UW Career Center for help with resumes, workshops, career fairs and job listings. The UW Alumni Association (UWAA) offers numerous benefits offered by UWAA. Membership costs vary on graduation year and other factors. There are many benefits to becoming a UWAA member.