- Associate Chair, Global Health
- Professor, Global Health
- Professor, Medicine - Allergy and Infectious Dis.
- Adjunct Professor, Epidemiology
325 Ninth Avenue
Seattle, WA 98104
Select from the following:
Dr. Susan M. Graham, MD MPH PhD, is an Associate Professor in Global Health and Medicine and an Adjunct Associate Professor in Epidemiology. Dr. Graham is also the Associate Chair for Academic Programs in the Department of Global Health at the University of Washington.
Dr. Graham trained as a clinical epidemiologist and conducts research on HIV prevention and care in the United States and in Kenya. She is a board-certified infectious diseases physician who sees patients at the UW Medical Center, Harborview Medical Center, and the UW Neighborhood Clinic in Olympia.
Dr. Graham earned her bachelor’s degree from Brown University in Providence, Rhode Island and her MD from McGill University in Montreal, Quebec. She holds an MPH in Health Services from Boston University and a PhD in clinical epidemiology from the University of Toronto. Dr. Graham was an intern and resident in internal medicine at the Brigham & Women’s Hospital in Boston, Massachusetts.
- PhD (University of Toronto (Canada))
- MD (McGill University (Canada))
- MPH (Boston University)
- Community-Based Participatory Research
- Education and Training
- Health Interventions
- HIV Transmission
- Infectious Diseases
- Mental Health
- Qualitative Research and Methods
- Social Determinants of Health
- STDs (other than HIV)
- Transgender Health
- Acceptability of Sustained-Release Antiretrovirals for Treatment in the US and sub-Saharan Africa
- CFAR: Behavioral Science Core
- Early Infection in Women Exposed Mucosally to HIV-1
- Impact of a novel screening program to detect acute and prevalent HIV infection and reduce HIV transmission
- Shikamana PrEP: A Community Participatory Approach to Integrating PrEP, Sexual Health, and Mental Health Services for GBMSM in Kenya
- Social Frailty among Older Kenyan Women Living with and without HIV Infection
Dr. Graham's publications can be found here: PubMed