Information sessions are offered each month using the web-based platform Zoom. In these sessions prospective students have the opportunity to speak with an MPH advisor who will give a brief presentation and answer questions about the program.
All times are Pacific/Standard Time (PST)
Register for the next November sessions below: Upcoming Sessions:
- Wednesday November 3: 9:00 AM and 3:00 PM
- Friday November 5: 9:00 AM
- Tuesday November 9: 9:00 AM and 2:00 PM
- Monday, November 15: 11:00 AM
- Thursday November 18: 1:00 PM
- Monday November 22: 10:00 AM
- Wednesday November 24: 12:00 PM
- Monday November 29: 9:00 AM
Please Note: Beginning December 1 until April 1, Information Sessions will be discontinued until the Spring Term.
Please choose the session that works best for you and RSVP by selecting the time you would like to join.
- Click on one of the times above to bring you to the Zoom site.
- A box will appear. Select ‘Run/launch Program’. It will take less than 20 seconds. If nothing prompts from browser, click ‘download & run zoom’.
- Enter your name and select 'Join'.
- Your screen should display the host and other session attendees.
- Choose to join with Audio or Video. Video will not commence until host has logged in.
Unable to attend an information session?
Prospective students who are unable to attend an information or who have attended and have further questions and would like to meet for a one on one meeting are encouraged to email MPH Coordinator, Noura Youssoufa at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment. In order to get the maximum out of your session, please review the MPH program webpage and come prepared with questions. Prospective students may also be interested in checking out the DGH Blog to learn more about courses, events, funding opportunities and projects that are available to our MPH students.
Interested in visiting the University of Washington?
We invite prospective students to plan a visit to campus anytime, however, the best months to sit in on classes and visit with the faculty and students are October through May. It is a good idea to see what's going on around campus, check out the below calendars.
- Department of Global Health Upcoming Events
- School of Public Health Events Calendar
- University of Washington Seattle Campus Calendar
Plan your visit to campus with the help of the UW Office of Admissions. They can help you find a place to stay, map out an itinerary that includes the UW campus, University District, Seattle, and the sights outside of the city. The Visit Seattle website is another good resource.