- A Promising Future
A study led by Paul Drain, Assistant Professor,
finds that providing immediate viral load results during
clinic visits significantly improved viral suppression
and retention in care for people living with HIV
- Why Couldn’t Ebola Treatment Save This Baby?
Karin Huster, UW DGH, explains in her NY Times op-ed that while promising vaccines
are being added to our arsenal, they’re not much use if people are afraid to seek care.
Where We Work
Search our interactive map of faculty projects
View all news
- 'One-of-a-kind' microfinancing project transforms the fortunes and futures of women in Nepal
- World Water Day 2019: Masters Student Tackles Water-Related Diseases Through Urban Sanitation Initiative With the Gates Foundation
- Help, Don’t Eat: King Holmes Awarded the Distinguished Leadership in Global Health Award at CUGH 2019
- Study Shows Point-of-Care Tests Improve Treatment Outcomes Among People Living with HIV