- COVID-19 Prevention Trial
Has someone in your household recently been diagnosed with COVID-19? DGH researchers are recruiting patients for a new Regeneron antibody trial. By participating in this study, you can help scientists find a proven way to prevent and help stop the spread of COVID-19.
- Applications Now Open!
Now - December 1, 2020
PhD in Global Health: Metrics & Implementation Science
PhD in Pathobiology
Doctor of Global Health Leadership and Practice
Master of Public Health
- DIVERSITY, EQUITY AND INCLUSION
DGH stands in solidarity with our Black community members.
Read our statement, and learn more about how the Dept. is
working toward diversity, equity and inclusion
- COVID-19 Daily Newsletter
The UW Alliance for Pandemic Preparedness daily newsletter
provides a succinct summary of the latest scientific literature related
to the COVID-19 pandemic. Subscribe today and view our
searchable archive of past newsletters.
- CHANGE THE WORLD
Donate to the Endowed Fellowship for Global Health
Excellence, Equity and Impact and broaden diversity
and excellence within the field of global health
Where We Work
Search our interactive map of faculty projects
View all news
- Hydroxychloroquine Fails to Prevent COVID-19 (includes Ruanne Barnabas)
- COVID-19: CDC Advisory Committee Hones in on Vaccine Rollout Recommendations (includes Beth Bell)
- I-TECH Announces Launch of Independent Local Organizations B-TECH and C-TECH
- Video: Preserving the Scientific Integrity of Getting to COVID-19 Vaccines: From Clinical Trials to Public Allocation