- Professor, Global Health
- Professor, Medicine - Allergy and Infectious Dis.
- Professor, Epidemiology
325 9th Avenue
Seattle, WA 98104
Select from the following:
Scott McClelland is the Site Leader for the Mombasa HIV/STD Research Site and the PI for the Mombasa Female Sex Workers Cohort, which was established in 1993. His research concentrates on the heterosexual transmission of HIV-1 in Kenya, including studies of interventions to decrease HIV-1 susceptibility and infectivity in high-risk women.
- BS (University of Washington)
- MD (University of Washington)
- MPH (University of Washington)
- Family Planning
- Maternal Child Health (incl. Reproductive Health)
- STDs (other than HIV)