- Research Professor, Global Health
- Professor and Program Head, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
1100 Fairview Ave N
Seattle, WA 98109
Select from the following:
Paul Lampe is Professor and Head of the Translational Research Program in the Public Health Sciences Division at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center and Research Professor at the University of Washington. His laboratory investigates the control of cell growth both at the cell biological/mechanistic level and through cancer biomarker discovery. The advent of new high data content methodologies has expanded his efforts into broad screens using high density antibody array technologies to discover proteomic, autoantibody and glycomic biomarkers and properties of cancer. The laboratory is funded by multiple grants from NIH some of which involve collaborations with epidemiologists (Christopher Li, Matty Triplette), nutritionists (Johanna Lampe, Marian Neuhouser) and clinicians (McGarry Houghton, William Grady, Charles Drescher). Most of the “omic” work focuses on discovery and validation of early detection biomarkers of colon, lung, and breast cancer.
- PhD, University of Minnesota
- BA, Carleton College
- Fred Hutchinson Breast Cancer Clinical Validation Center
- Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center Lung SPORE
- Seattle Lung Specialized Program of Research Excellence (SPORE)
- Translating Autoantibodies into Chimeric Antigen Receptor-T Cell Therapy for Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Tumor-specific autoantibodies for SCLC early detection
- Tumor-Specific Autoantibodies for SCLC Early Detection
Rho JH, Ladd JJ, Li CI, Potter JD, Zhang Y, Shelley D, Shibata D, Coppola D, Yamada H, Toyoda H, Tada T, Kumada T, Brenner DE, Hanash SM, Lampe PD. (2018) Protein and glycomic plasma markers for early detection of adenoma and colon cancer. Gut, 67: 473-484. PMC5420499.
Lastwika KJ, Kargl J, Zhang Y, Zhu X, Lo E, Shelley D, Ladd JJ, Wu W, Kinahan P, Pipavath SNJ, Randolph TW, Shipley M, Lampe PD, Houghton AM. Tumor-Derived Autoantibodies Identify Malignant Pulmonary Nodules. Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2019 May 15;199(10):1257-1266. PMC6519849.
Laird DW, Lampe PD. Therapeutic strategies targeting connexins. Nature Reviews Drug Discovery. 2018 Dec 17 (12) 905–921; PMC6461534.
Embryo-scale, single-cell spatial transcriptomics.
Srivatsan SR, Regier MC, Barkan E, Franks JM, Packer JS, Grosjean P, Duran M, Saxton S, Ladd JJ, Spielmann M, Lois C, Lampe PD, Shendure J, Stevens KR, Trapnell C.
Science. 2021 Jul 2;373(6550):111-117. doi: 10.1126/science.abb9536.