- Professor, Global Health
- Professor, Family Medicine
- Adjunct Professor, Pediatrics
University of Washington
Select from the following:
- DPhil (University of Oxford)
- MPH (University of Washington)
- MBChB (University of Glasgow (UK))
- BSc (University of Glasgow (UK))
- Child and Adolescent Health (incl. Pediatrics)
- Community-Based Primary Health Care
- Health Technologies
- Infectious Diseases
- Respiratory Disease
Antibiotic prescription strategies and adverse outcome for uncomplicated lower respiratory tract infections: prospective cough complication cohort (3C) study. Little P, Stuart B, Smith S, Thompson MJ, Knox K, van den Bruel A, Lown M, Moore M, Mant D.
BMJ. 2017 May 22;357:j2148.
The Diagnostic Value of Capillary Refill Time for Detecting Serious Illness in Children: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. Fleming S, Gill P, Jones C, Taylor JA, Van den Bruel A, Heneghan C, Roberts N, Thompson M. PLoS One 2015;Sep 16;10(9):e0138155.
New centile charts of heart rate and respiratory rate in children birth – 18 years, a systematic review of observational studies. Fleming S, Thompson M, Stevens R et al. The Lancet 2011;377:1011-8
Clinical recognition of meningococcal disease in children and adolescents. Thompson M, Ninis N, Perera R, et al. The Lancet 2006;367:397-403.