- Clinical Instructor, Global Health
- Senior Program Officer, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
500 Fifth Avenue North
Seattle, WA 98109
Matt Hanson, MD, DTM&H is a Senior Program Officer on the Vaccine Delivery team at the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. His areas of focus include measles and rubella, immunization data quality, and public health system strengthening. Prior to joining the Foundation in October 2009, Matt was an Epidemic Intelligence Service Officer with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Matt received a Diploma in Tropical Medicine and Hygiene from the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine. He underwent residency training in Internal Medicine at the University of California, San Francisco and received his B.S. and M.D. degrees from the University of Washington.
- DTM&H (London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine (UK))
- MD (University of Washington)
- BS (University of Washington)
- Child Mortality