- Affiliate Professor, Global Health
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
1100 Fairview Ave N
Seattle, WA 98109
Select from the following:
Our Group investigates the development of protective antibody responses during viral infections, with emphasis on HIV-1 and SARS-CoV-2, by employing diverse immunological, cellular and molecular high-throughput platforms. Immunogens to target specific B cell lineages are designed using structural and modeling approaches and the immune responses they elicit are characterized in detail.
- PhD (McGill University (Canada))
- MS (University of Paris VI (France))
- BS (University of Paris (France))
- Host-Pathogen Interactions
- Infectious Diseases
- CFAR: Immunology Core
- Consortia for HIV/AIDS Vaccine Development
- Defining BCR evolution during Immunization
- Eliciting VRC01-like bNAbs by Specifically Designed Env Immunogens
- Expansion and targeted maturation of germline HIV-1 bNAb-associated BCRs
- Immune Responses to Malaria and HIV Infection and Immunization
- Monitoring the development of anti-Env Abs during HIV-infection
- Neutralizing and non-neutralizing antibody effector functions in HIV infected children
1) Dosenovic, P., A-K. Pettersson, A. Wall, E. Thientosapol, J. Feng, C. Weidle, K. Bhullar, E. Kara, H. Hartweger, J. Pai, M. Gray, K. R. Parks, J. Taylor, M. Pancera, L. Stamatatos#, M. Nussenzweig#, and A. T. McGuire#. 2019. Anti-idiotypic antibodies elicit anti-HIV-1-specific B cell responses. Journal of Experimental Medicine. 216; 2316-2330.
2) Parks, K.R., A. J. MacCamy, J. Trichka, M. Gray, C. Weidle, A. Borst, A. Khechaduri, B. Takushi, P. Agrawal, J. Guenaga, R. T. Wyatt, R. Coler, C. LaBranche, D. C. Montefiori, D. Veesler, M. Pancera#, A. McGuire# and L. Stamatatos#. 2019. Overcoming steric restrictions of VRC01 HIV-1 neutralizing antibodies through immunization. Cell Reports. 29; 3060-3072.
3) Seydoux, E., L. J. Homad, A. J. MacCamy, K. R. Parks, N. K. Hurlburt, M. F. Jennewein, N. R. Akins, A. B. Stuart, Y-H. Wan, J. Feng, R. E. Whaley, S. Singh, M. Boeckh, K. W. Cohen, M. J. McElrath, J. A. Englund, H. Y. Chu, M. Pancera#, A. T. McGuire# and L. Stamatatos#&. 2020. Analysis of a SARS-CoV-2 infected individual reveals development of potent neutralizing antibodies with limited somatic mutation. Immunity. 53; 98-105.