- Affiliate Assistant Professor, Global Health
- Program Manager Director, Partners In Health - Peru
Partners in Health - Peru
Ave, San Borja Norte 1245
Select from the following:
Jesus Peinado is a physician with a background in statistics, epidemiology and medical informatics. Dr. Peinado is data scientist with skills in clinical research, biostatistics, health informatics management, and epidemiology. He is the Director of Program Management at Partners in Health - Peru. He led data management, biostatistics, and medical informatics for the NIAID-funded HIV clinical research networks. Dr. Peinado leads overall operations for biomedical studies, ensuring coordination of operational activities across research sites of Partners in Health - Peru.
- MS (University of Washington)
- MS (Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia)
- MD (Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia)
- Health Information Systems
- Health Technologies
- HIV Transmission
- Early detection of breast lesions in the first level of care.
- TeleDOT - Video-Assisted Directly Observed Therapy
- EARLY TB, HIV AND DEPRESION DETECTION TRANSGENDER WOMEN IN PERU.
- eRX: A socio-technical systems approach for improving tuberculosis diagnosis using mobile health technologies
- Pilot census of transgender women in Peru.
Herrera-Añazco P, Ortiz PJ, Peinado JE, et al. In-hospital mortality among incident hemodialysis older patients in Peru. Int Health. 2020;12(2):142‐147. doi:10.1093/inthealth/ihz037
Galea JT, León SR, Peinado J, Calvo G, Zamora J, Sánchez H, Brown BJ. HPV knowledge, burden and genital wart location among heterosexually identified versus homosexually identified men who have sex with men in Lima, Peru: cross-sectional results from a cohort study. BMJ Open. 2017 Oct 24;7(10):e017338. doi: 10.1136/bmjopen-2017-017338. PubMed PMID: 29070638.
Ortiz PJ, Tello T, Aliaga EG, Casas PM, Peinado JE, Miranda JJ, Varela LF. Effect of multimorbidity on gait speed in well-functioning older people: A population-based study in Peru. Geriatr Gerontol Int. 2017 Oct 27. doi: 10.1111/ggi.13182. [Epub ahead of print] PubMed PMID: 29076226.