- Clinical Assistant Professor, Global Health
Brian has a background in computer science and human centered design. As a researcher, his work examines how technology can help facility-based clinicians, community health workers (CHWs), and beneficiaries directly. His experience as an academic and global health practitioner give him a rigorous and pragmatic approach to designing, deploying, evaluating, and scaling global health technology. A Fulbright fellow, Brian has worked extensively in East Africa and India.
- BS (University of California (Santa Barbara))
- MS (University of Washington)
- PhD (University of Washington)
- Health Systems Strengthening and Human Resources Development
- Health Technologies