- Affiliate Assistant Professor, Global Health
Select from the following:
- PhD (Harvard University)
- AM (Harvard University)
- BS (Harvey Mudd College (California))
- Drug and Vaccine Development
- Host-pathogen Interactions
- Innate Immunity
- Molecular Immunology
- Neglected Diseases, Tropical Medicine (incl. Parasites)
Kaushansky A, Douglass AN, Arang N, Vigdorovich V, Dambrauskas N, Kain HS, Austin LS, Sather DN, Kappe SH. Malaria parasites target the hepatocyte receptor EphA2 for successful host infection. Science 2015 Nov 27;350(6264):1089-92.
Douglass AN, Kain HS, Abdullahi M, Arang N, Austin LS, Mikolajczak SA, Billman ZP, Hume JC, Murphy SC, Kappe SHI, Kaushansky A. Host-based prophylaxis successfully targets liver stage malaria parasites. Mol. Therapy. 2015.
Kaushansky A, Ye AS, Austin LS, Mikolajczak SA, Vaughan AM, Camargo N, Metzger PG, et al. Suppression of host p53 is critical for Plasmodium liver-stage infection. Cell Rep 2013;3:630-637.