At the University of Washington, diversity is integral to excellence. We value and honor diverse experiences and perspectives, strive to create welcoming and respectful learning environments, and promote access, opportunity and justice for all.
- We do not currently participate in SOPHAS; we expect to join for the 2022 application cycle.
- Applicants can start an application, save it, and return to complete.
- Applicants are responsible for tracking the receipt of their application materials.
- Application Fee Waivers are available for domestic applicants and administered and distributed by the Graduate School. Information on waivers can be found in the application.
- All materials, including test scores, must be uploaded by December 1.
- Go to: http://grad.uw.edu/admissions/apply-now/
- Skip to New Applicants, click Create a Profile.
- Select Global Health - Master of Public Health (MPH).
- Complete program Information and review requirements and deadlines
- Report prior schools and submit unofficial transcripts. Upload unofficial electronic transcripts from each college and/or university attended into the online application. Hard copies of official transcripts will be requested by the Graduate School if offered admission.
- Under Additional Questions, please share your areas of interest, funding information, and concurrent degree information, as appropriate.
- Submit Personal History Statement. The full prompt can be found in the application.
- Designate recommenders. Make sure to review suggested categories of recommenders and process information.
- Submit Resume or Vitae. This should be a clear overview of experience and qualifications to date. Make sure to indicate the month and year for past employment and time spent abroad.
- Submit Statement of Purpose. The full prompt can be found in the application.
- Very Personal Data, including the Native English Speaker question. Every applicant whose native language is not English must demonstrate English language proficiency. See Memo 8 to ensure proficiency can be demonstrated.
- Pay Application Fee and Submit application.