- Adjunct Associate Professor, Global Health
- Associate Professor, Civil and Environmental Engineering
Select from the following:
- Business and Public Private Partnerships
- Community-Based Participatory Research
- Environmental Health (incl. Climate Change)
- Nutrition, Clean Water, and Food Security
- Qualitative Research and Methods
Araya, F., Faust. K., Kaminsky, J. (2020). “Understanding Hosting Communities as a Stakeholder in the Provision of Water and Wastewater Services to Displaced Persons.” Sustainable Cities and Society. 57, 102114. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.scs.2020.102114
Kaminsky, J., Kumpel, E. (2018). “Dry Pipes: Associations between Utility Performance and Intermittent Piped Water Supply in Low and Middle Income Countries.” Water. 10(8), 1032. DOI: 10.3390/w10081032.
Kaminsky, J. (2017). “Culturally Appropriate Organization of Water and Sewerage Projects Built Through Public Private Partnerships.” PLoS ONE. 12(12), e0188905. DOI: 10.1371/journal.pone.0188905.
Kaminsky, J., Faust, K. (2017). “Transitioning from a Human Right to an Infrastructure Service: Water, Wastewater, & Displaced Persons in Germany.” Environmental Science & Technology. 51(21), 12081-12088. DOI: 10.1021/acs.est.7b03594.
Marshall, L., Kaminsky, J. (2016). “When Behavior Change Fails: Evidence for Building WASH Strategies on Existing Motivations.” Journal of Water, Sanitation and Hygiene in Development. 6 (2) 287-297. DOI: 10.2166/washdev.2016.148.