- Adjunct Research Professor, Global Health
- Research Professor, Family and Child Nursing
Select from the following:
- PhD (University of Washington)
- MA (University of Illinois)
- BA (University of Washington)
- Cervical Cancer
- Child and Adolescent Health (incl. Pediatrics)
- Chronic Disease (incl. Cardiovascular, Diabetes)
- Community-Based Participatory Research
- Community-based Primary Health Care
- Health Disparities
- Health Promotion
- HIV Transmission
- Implementation Science
- Intervention Design and Management
- Male Circumcision
- Maternal Child Health (incl. Reproductive Health)
- Mental Health
- Non-communicable diseases
- STDs (other than HIV)
Public health, preventive and behavioral medicine, health psychology, evaluation of health education and prevention programs
Montaño DE and Kasprzyk D. Theory of reasoned action, theory of planned behavior, and the integrated behavioral model. In: Glanz, Viswanath, Rimer, eds. Health Behavior: Theory, Research and Practice. 5th edition. San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass Publishers, Inc., 2015.
Kasprzyk D, Montaño DE, Hamilton DT, Down KL, Marrett KD, Tshimanga M, Xaba S, Mugurungi O. Psychosocial Results from a Phase I Trial of a Nonsurgical Circumcision Device for Adult Men in Zimbabwe. AIDS Patient Care and STDs, 2016;30(1):25-33. DOI: 10.1089/apc.2015.0111.
Montaño D, Kasprzyk D, Hamilton DT, Tshimanga M, Gorn G. Evidence-based identification of key beliefs explaining adult male circumcision motivation in Zimbabwe: Targets for behavior change messaging. AIDS and Behavior 2014 May;18(5):885-904, DOI 10.1007/s10461-013-0686-7; PMID 24443147.
Goodreau SM, Cassels SL, Kasprzyk D, Montaño DE, Greek A, and Morris M. Concurrent partnerships, acute infections and HIV epidemic dynamics among young adults in Zimbabwe. AIDS and Behavior 2012 Feb;16(2):312-22. DOI: 10.1007/s10461-010-9858-x; PMID: 21190074.
Cubbins LA, Kasprzyk D, Montano D, Jordan L, and Woelk G. Alcohol use and abuse among Rural Zimbabwean Adults: A Test of a Community-Level Intervention. Drug and Alcohol Dependence vol. 124 issue 3 August 1, 2012. p. 333-339.