- Associate Professor, Global Health
- Associate Professor, Family Medicine
University of Washington
Seattle, WA 98125
Select from the following:
Dr. Christopher Sanford is a family medicine physician who specializes in tropical medicine and travelers' health. His interests include medical education in both high- and low-income nations, and non-communicable diseases including road traffic injuries and air pollution.
- MPH (Harvard University)
- MD (University of California (San Diego))
- BA (University of California (Santa Barbara))
- Education and Training
- Infectious Diseases
- Infectious Diseases (other than STDs)
- Injury, Violence, Trauma and Domestic Violence
- Non-Communicable Diseases
Sanford C, Pottinger P, Jong EC (eds.): The Travel and Tropical Medicine Manual, 5th Edition. Elsevier. September, 2016.
Sanford, C: The Global Traveler’s Guide to Health. University of Washington Press. 2018.
Pottinger P, Sanford C (Guest Editors): Medical Clinics of North America, issue on Travel and Adventure Medicine. Elsevier. March 2016.
Sanford C, McConnell A, Osborn J: The Pre-Travel Consultation. American Family Physician. Vol. 94. No. 8, pp. 620-627; Oct. 15, 2016.
Sanford C: Urban Medicine: Threats to Health of Travelers to Developing World Cities. J Travel Med. 2004 Sep-Oct;11(5):313-27.