The Leadership, Policy, and Management Track is for individuals who want to learn more about their Individual leadership style (informed by assessments done at the beginning of the program); how to motivate teams; communicate effectively with individuals and groups from different cultural, technical, and social backgrounds and learning styles; how to analyze policy issues and solutions by incorporating empirical information and stakeholder interests; and how to advocate for just and equitable public policies that promote conditions in which people can be healthy.
Examples of Employers and Positions of Past Admitted Applicants
- Karuna Foundation - Program Officer
- UNDP / Global Fund - Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
- Fondation Sogebank / Global Fund - Project Officer
- Axios Foundation - Capacity Building Manager
- Doctors without Borders - Project Coordinator
Graduates of all tracks go on to find employment among various types of agencies involved in global health, including ministries of health, non-governmental organizations, academic institutions and the private sector. Many graduates enter fellowship and doctoral programs.