Information sessions focusing on the General Track are offered each month using the web-based platform Zoom. In these sessions prospective students have the opportunity to speak with a MPH advisor and a MPH student representative. The advisor will give a brief presentation and student will answer questions about the program. Please note: Health Metrics and Evaluation (HME) Track information is not covered during these information sessions. For information on the HME track, please contact Sarah Dillard at email@example.com.
All times are Pacific/Standard Time (PST)
- Wednesday November 4 2020- 9 AM -10 AM
- Wednesday November 4 2020- 2 PM- 3 PM
- Wednesday November 11 2020- 9 AM -10 AM
- Wednesday November 11 2020- 2 PM- 3 PM
- Wednesday November 18 2020- 9 AM -10 AM
- Wednesday November 18 2020- 2 PM- 3 PM
- Wednesday November 25 2020- 9 AM -10 AM
- Wednesday November 25 2020- 2 PM- 3 PM
Please choose the session that works best for you and RSVP by selecting the time you would like to join.
- Click on one of the times below to bring you to the Zoom site. The next info session will be on:
- A box will appear. Select ‘Run/launch Program’. It will take less than 20 seconds. If nothing prompts from browser, click ‘download & run zoom’.
- Enter your name and select 'Join'.
- Your screen should display the host and other session attendees.
- Choose to join with Audio or Video. Video will not commence until host has logged in.
Unable to attend an information session?
Prospective students who are unable to attend an information or who have attended and have further questions and would like to meet for a one on one meeting are encouraged to email MPH Coordinator, Noura Youssoufa at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment. In order to get the maximum out of your session, please review the MPH program webpage and come prepared with questions.
- Prospective students may also be interested in the the following resources:
Interested in visiting the University of Washington?
We invite prospective students to plan a visit to campus anytime, however, the best months to sit in on classes and visit with the faculty and students are October through May. It is a good idea to see what's going on around campus, check out the below calendars.
- Department of Global Health Upcoming Events
- School of Public Health Events Calendar
- University of Washington Seattle Campus Calendar
Plan your visit to campus with the help of the UW Office of Admissions. They can help you find a place to stay, map out an itinerary that includes the UW campus, University District, Seattle, and the sights outside of the city. The Visit Seattle website is another good resource.