The General Track provides a broad curriculum with a wide selection of courses and maximal flexibility to develop one’s own curricular direction. Students can focus on areas such as: program design and evaluation, implementation science, health education promotion, maternal, child, and adolescent health, qualitative research, non-communicable diseases, tropical medicine, and others.
Examples of Employers and Positions of Past Admitted Applicants
- Peace Corps - Environmental Health and Community Development
- Kissito Healthcare International - In-Country Project Manager
- HardtHaven Children’s Home - Director of Operations
- Sea Mar Community Health Centers - Behavioral Health Care Coordinator
- Doris Duke Charitable Foundation - African Health Initiative Intern
Graduates of all tracks go on to find employment among various types of agencies involved in global health, including ministries of health, non-governmental organizations, academic institutions and the private sector. Many graduates enter fellowship and doctoral programs.