The GHRC works with a team of students to organize this conference every two years which attracts up to a thousand attendees.
Get Connected to Global Health
Get the Newsletter
Get plugged into Global Health and find out what's going on!
- Calendar of Events: Keep on top of the many global-health related events. Have an event to submit? Please send to email@example.com with 'Calendar Item' in the subject line.
- Interactive Map of Global Health Projects and Expertise: Find out what faculty are working on by searching on name, country, or health topic.
- UW Student Organizations: Explore what groups around campus are doing related to global health.
- RSS Feed: If you find newsletters passé, subscribe to our RSS feed, which delivers the 10 latest posts on our newsletter to an RSS reader.
- Get to Know Us: Make an appointment with the Global Health Resource Center by calling 206.685.7362, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join one or all of our listservs
- Global Health Forum: Open discussion forum for issues in global health.
- Jobs: Information regarding global health jobs and internships compiled and administered by the Global Health Resource Center.
- Global Health Minor: Learn more about the minor and its related activities and events.
- LinkedIn: If you are a student or alumni, join our LinkedIn group!
Western Regional International Health Conference
Spread the word on global health.
Certificate student Colin Walker in Kenya participates in an international game of "telephone."