The GHRC works with a team of students to organize this conference every two years which attracts up to a thousand attendees.
Get Connected to Global Health
Get The Newsletter
Get plugged into Global Health and find out what's going on!
- Calendar of Events for Public: Keep on top of the many global-health related events across campus and the area. Have an event to submit? Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org with 'Calendar Item' in the subject line.
- Calendar for Public Events and Department-Related Events: Info sessions and other events of little interest to the general public are also posted here.
- Department Brochure: Read all about us.
- RSS Feed: If you find newsletters passé, subscribe to our RSS feed, which delivers the 10 latest posts on our newsletter to an RSS reader.
- Interactive Map of Global Health Projects and Expertise: Find out what faculty are working on by searching on name, country, or health topic. We are all over the place!
- Current Funding & Other Opportunities: We have a database we update almost daily on internships, study abroad, contests, papers, and other opportunities.
- Multimedia Portal: View lectures and other media.
- UW Student Organizations: Explore what groups around campus are doing related to global health.
- Get to Know Us: Make an appointment with the Global Health Resource Center by calling 206.685.7362, or email email@example.com.
Join one or all of our listservs
- LinkedIn: If you are a student or alumni, please join our LinkedIn account.
Western Regional International Health Conference
Spread the word on global health.
Certificate student Colin Walker in Kenya participates in an international game of "telephone."