News and Events
Welcome to the News and Events section of the Department of Global Health website where you can find:
- Got News?: If you have any news to share -- grant awards, publications, honors -- please contact email@example.com.
- Calendar: Check the calendar to find out what’s happening.
- This Week in Global Health: Learn about the latest events and news in our weekly online newsletter.
- News Archive: Browse our recent and past news.
- Western Regional Conference: International health conference led by students.
- Multimedia Gallery: Check out the latest podcasts, videos, or multimedia story.
- For Journalists: Explore story ideas and resources in our section for the news media.
To submit an event for the listserv, calendar, or website, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Global Health Resource Center.
To submit a global health story idea or other press-related information, email Bobbi Nodell, email@example.com, Communications Manager, Department of Global Health.
Department Vice Chair Judith Wasserheit gives students at India's Maharashtra University of Health Sciences a Global Social Entrepreuntership award in 2010 for their idea TouchHB, a prick-less scanner to measure, diagnose, and screen for anemia.