Welcome to the Department of Global Health Alumni Online Community!
University of Washington Global Health alumni are doing great work around the world. We know this from the alumni who keep us posted on their projects and employment. With this new online community we hope to connect with more graduates and to strengthen institutional ties between the UW and those who employ our alumni.
As we move forward with alumni initiatives we will highlight alumni achievements, provide opportunities for continuing education, and track the collective impact you are making.
Thesis and Dissertation Titles
- CDC Public Health Prevention Service Fellowship Program
- ASPH Fellowships
- USAID Global Health Fellows II Program
University of Washington Alumni Association (UWAA)
There are numerous benefits offered by UWAA. Membership costs vary on graduation year and other factors. There are many benefits to becoming a UWAA member, below are just a few examples.
As a member, you can:
- Receive a free UW Libraries Borrower's Card.
- Have access to lectures online (iTunes) and on campus.
- Join the Husky Career Network where alumni and friends offer career assistance and advice.
Even if you chose not be become an UWAA member, as a UW alumnus you can still:
- Receive a new UW email address.
- Receive free career service alerts on hot career topics including networking and job search tips, and career events.
School of Public Health (SPH) Alumni Webpage
The School of Public Health is expanding its alumni outreach. Be sure to look at the Alumni web page to learn more.
MPH graduates Magaly Blas and Isaac Alva in Peru interviewing indigenous women
MPH grad Kai Wang working in Washington, D.C.
Archbishop Desmond Tutu and MPH grad Zied Mhirsi